Saturday, December 4, 2010

New inspiration

I had a hard time falling asleep last night.  After doing a little Christmas shopping, coming home at 9:30p.m with what looked like I had won a shopping spree, and still surging with plenty of energy.  Jesse, exhausted from a hard days of work and his effort of Taeden's constant need to talk, referred to my unexplained energy as my  "shopping high".  I didn't comment because at the time I was pretty excited about how much shopping I completed, but little did he know my "high" was coming from the storm of ideas brewing in my head due to starting up this whole blog thing.  Once I finally stuffed away all the bags of goodies from Santa, settled into bed next to my exhausted husband whom was snoring and drooling before I could get comfortable.  My head was swimming with questions of "where should I start?", "what am I trying to convey to my readers? -if I have any", do I really like the "title of my blog?", and as I slowly drifted away I still had so little answers.  But isn't that life!

This morning,  I decided to give credit where credit is due. I have been inspired to start a blog because of the reading I have come to so much enjoy by Kelle Hampton.   http://www.kellehampton.com/ .  Talk about a beautiful writer, photography that captures the heart, and inspires to do the same!  I hope mine can become at least half as enjoyable! 

And so this is the beginning for me, blogging anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment