Monday, December 6, 2010
The Camera.
Oh how I want to learn how to take beauiful photos, post them to my facebook, blog, and be able to gift them to my loved ones. I got exactly what I asked for when I wanted the Canon T2i Rebel, thinking I would instantly become some amazing photographer-yeah right! What I didn't realize was how complicated and time consuming it would be just to learn how to work the darn thing. Not to mention how complex the software for the editing is. Whatever happened to keeping it simple? Ya know, like aim and shoot! (this is not me giving up, by the way!) Maybe I just get overwhelmed to easy, or maybe I have too high of expectations of myself. but then again, what happened to "keeping it simple?" So, I have decided I will do that with the remainder of my day off work, Keep it simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be doing a class soon so stay tuned to my blog: camillegarrison.blogspot.com!
ReplyDelete